We were rated Good in many areas of our 2015 ISI inspection. We are particularly proud of the comments that include:
- ‘A strength of the provision is how well the teaching promotes the school’s aim to provide a caring and responsible ethos through close partnerships with the pupils in a supportive atmosphere.’
- ‘From the EYFS onwards, pupils are able to express themselves fluently, orally and on paper. Pupils use a wide vocabulary for their age and read well.’
- ‘Strengths are in the childrens achievement and progress which is good in relation to their starting points.’
- ‘The majority of the children meet, and many exceed, the age-related expectations at the end of the EYFS.’
- ‘Staff know the children extremely well, have high expectations, and enthuse and motivate them.’
We achieved a 5/5 score for food hygiene from the Local Authority. Further details can be found using the link below.