DAVENPORT LODGE SCHOOL FEES LIST – From Autumn Term 2013
Registration Fee £50 (non refundable)
PRE SCHOOL FEES (Kindergarten)
Kindergarten £997.50 Per term - 5 mornings per week
Kindergarten £997.50 Per term - 5 afternoons per week
Kindergarten £1895.00 Per term - Full time
(Kindergarten Fees include 2 course lunch, educational trips, milk, snacks)
SCHOOL FEES (Reception to Yr 4)
Pre-preparatory classes (R to Yr4) £2150 Per term
(Fees include 2 course lunch, educational trips, milk, snacks)
ITEMS LISTED SEPARATELY ON FEES ACCOUNT
Soca Tots/Short Tennis £59 per term ((Kindergarten children attending on a Friday PM only)
Earlycare with Breakfast £2.50 per day (7.50am to 8.29am)
Aftercare £3.50 per session (3.30pm to 4.30pm)
Aftercare £5.00 per session (3.30pm to 6pm)
Personal Accident Insurance (full and part time pupils) £3.75per term
Computer Club, Cookery Club, Art and Sewing, Piano, Football and Speech and Drama lessons are also run during lunchtimes or after school. Payment is made directly to the organisers who have their own terms and conditions. Further details are available from the school administrator.
1. Fees – cover the normal curriculum together with books and stationery.
2. Extras – the items listed as extras above and other costs incurred by the school or the pupil on the pupil’s behalf will be charged as extras.
3. Discounts – 5% discount is given to the younger sibling also attending Davenport Lodge School.
4. Review – fees and extras are subject to annual review and periodical increases.
5. Payment – fees are due and payable before the first day of each term. A pupil may be excluded from the school at any time when fees are unpaid.
6. Cheques – should be made payable to “Davenport Lodge School” and all correspondence regarding fees and extras should be addressed to the Principal.
7. Cancelling acceptance of a place, or withdrawal – One full term’s notice in writing addressed to the Principal is required to cancel acceptance of a place at the School or to withdraw a pupil from the School. If such notice is not given a term’s fees in lieu of notice will be immediately due and payable. (A term’s written notice is required to discontinue an extra or a term’s fees for the extra will be immediately payable).
These notes are subject to the Standard Terms and Conditions, a copy of which can be obtained from the Principal.
Part of the Alpha Plus Group of Schools
Registered office address:
50 Queen Anne Street,
London, W1G 8HJ
Company registration number 438111.